This is an obvious message but also a reminder that these textures have transparency (except for leather version), these kind of textures can cause alpha issues with mesh hairs, tattoos, appliers, etc.
★ How to fix it?
Unfortunately there isn't a way to fix it, this is a SL issue that has been going for years, however you can partially fix it, there are currently two ways (that I know of).
1. Detach the mesh wear again, if the hair is the one causing the issue then detach the hair instead of the clothing.
2. Refresh textures: This is the easiest and fastest way, just right click on the mesh > More > Tex Refresh (not sure if this feature is available with all viewers, I'm using Firestorm).
- Cannot select the mesh?: Open your inventory and go to "Worn" tab, open the folder where the mesh is and select it, then right click and choose "Edit" (now do the texture refreshing process: More > Tex Refresh).
You might have to do this every time you change a hair texture, wear a new tattoo, or simply by zooming out, it's annoying I know but at least there is a partial way to fix it.
xoxo
▓ *B.D.R.* ▓
❤ I Flickr → http://www.flickr.com/groups/beautifuldirtyrich/
❤ Visit In-world → http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beautiful%20Dirty%20Rich/123/118/22



No comments:
Post a Comment